15% Off Select Snacks
"Stock up on delicious yet healthy snacks to help ease cravings between meals!"
Whether it’s vegan, paleo, low sodium or soy free, switching and sticking to a lifestyle diet can be tough, especially when you’re so used to reaching for a bag of chips between meals. While you learn to control your cravings (and later as an occasional reward to yourself), healthy snacks can serve as a delicious alternative to unhealthy junk food.
To save while stocking up on snacks to ease your cravings, shop at Vitacost. There you’ll find a wide variety of snacks that are guaranteed to be both scrumptious, healthy and made specifically to meet the requirements of different dietary lifestyles. Plus, if you shop for snacks at Vitacost before March 19, you can save 15% off some of these snacks.
Here are some great snacks for different dietary restrictions or lifestyle preferences:
- Corn free: 4.5-ounce bag of Luke’s Organic Potato Chips is just $2.56 (was $4.09)
- Fair trade: 12-ounce bag of Equal Exchange Organic Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee is just $7.06 (was $11.39)
- Kosher: 5.25-ounce bag of Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods Avocado Oil Canyon Cut Kettle Cooked Potato Chips is just $2.18 (was $3.99)
- Gluten-free: 16-ounce jar of Kylito’s Salsa Original is just $3.22 (was $3.79)
- Paleo: 5-ounce bag of LesserEvil Organic Paleo Puffs Gluten Free No Cheese Cheesiness is just $3.65 (was $5.29)
- Organic: 4-ounce bag of Vitacost Certified Organic Dried Cranberries Sweetened with Apple Juice is just $2.38 (was $2.80)
How to get it
Click See Deal and shop at Vitacost.