20% or More Off Hardcover New Releases
Starting at 20% off
At Barnes & Noble
Starting at 20% offAt Barnes & Noble
"Save on hardcover releases of your favorite books!"
If you really like a book and want to have it around to read for years to come, nothing beats a hardcover version. The tough outer cover protects the precious text and the spine folds out flat so you can read the book from cover to cover time and time again without quickly ruining the tome from constant use.
If you’re looking for hardcover versions of new book releases, the best place to buy them is Barnes & Noble. With the bookstore’s offer to slash 20% or more off the cost of hardcover new releases, you won’t have to spend as much on the hardcover versions of your favorite novels, nonfiction stories, inspirational books and more!
In fact, here are just some of the new releases now available in their hardcover form at Barnes & Noble:
- Becoming by Michelle Obama is just $19.50 (normally $32.50)
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis is just $14.99 (normally $24.99)
- Love Your Enemies: How Decent People Can Save America from the Culture of Contempt by Arthur C. Brooks is just $19.59 (normally $27.99)
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See is just $16.20 (normally $27)
- Cemetery Road by Greg Iles is just $17.39 (normally $28.99)
- The Case for Trump by Victor Davis Hanson is just $21 (normally $30)
Of course, these are just a few of the hardcover books on offer. So, if you don’t see your favorites here, shop at Barnes & Noble to check if they have the hardcover version on sale.
How to get it
Click See Deal and shop at Barnes & Noble.