$20 to $40 Off on Phones for Verizon Prepaid
Up to $40 off
Up to $40 off
"Save even more on inexpensive devices to use with your new Verizon prepaid service!"
Verizon’s prepaid service makes controlling your mobile expenditures a lot easier to manage. By topping up only when you really need to, you avoid having unused yet paid-for minutes, texts and data at the end of every month.
However, unlike a Verizon plan, you normally don’t get to bundle payments for a phone in with your monthly service, so the initial costs can be prohibitive if you don’t already have a smartphone.
To get you started using Verizon’s prepaid services on a budget, shop at Best Buy for inexpensive mobile phones that work with Verizon’s network. Older phones can give you all of the basic functionality you need to take full advantage of Verizon’s high-speed mobile networks without taking a sizable chunk out of the cash in your wallet.
Plus, to help make starting up with Verizon prepaid even more affordable, Best Buy is offering to slash between $20 and $40 off a selection of Verizon-compatible phones. These include:
- Motorola Moto G6 Play with 16 gigabytes of memory for just $99.99 (was $129.99)
- Apple iPhone 6s with 32 gigabytes of memory for just $229.99 (was $249.99)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 for just $99.99 (was $124.99)
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus with 32 gigabytes of memory for just $329.99 (was $349.99)
- LG Zone 4 with 16 gigabytes of memory for just $79.99 (was $114.99)
There are several other fantastic models to choose from, so shop the sale today to see the full selection.
How to get it
Click See Deal and shop at Best Buy.