ON HOW WE COLLECT, USE AND STORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Date last updated: 2019-04-02
This policy will answer the most important questions about how we collect, use and store information about you. This is important to you – please read this policy carefully. This policy may be amended from time to time. Please visit our website www.seniordiscountsclub.comonce in a while – you will find the latest version of this policy there.
2. Who is responsible for protecting my information?
We are: SeniorDiscountsClub.com
Our e-mail address: [email protected]
3. Which information and why do you collect about me?
4. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
Please refer to the Answer to question 3 above – you have to provide us with the information which we need to provide you with the third party coupons, deals, advertisements, discounts, bonuses, freebies and other offers on our website (please see Par. 3.1 above). In case you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to provide the services to you.
5. Do you share information about me?
We share the information about you with the following entities only where necessary and permitted by applicable laws and for the reasons listed under the Answer 3 above:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., Facebook, Inc. (USA)(data are transferred for the purpose referred to under Par. 3.5 above);
- attorneys,attorney’s assistants,notaries, bailiffs, auditors, consultants, IT service providers, electronic communications service providers, insurance companies, archiving services and other subjects that provide services to the Company (data may be transferred for all of the purposes listed under Answer 3 above);
- courts, law enforcement and other state institutions (data may be transferred for all of the purposes listed under Answer 3 above);
- third party partners to verify your identity in connection with your use of certain aspects of the Services.
- When you request to match with a lender or credit card issuer for a Prequalified Loan Offer provide information to third party service providers.
6. How do you protect information about me transferred outside the European Economic Area?
In most cases, personal data are processed and transmitted in the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area, but when necessary for the provision of certain services, the data may be transmitted and processed beyond those territories when the personal data protection level is maintained. When this is permitted by law and is required for the reasons given in this policy to the Answer to question 5, we disclose information about you:
- Facebook, Inc. (USA) (data is protected in accordance with the Privacy shield program)
You may download a copy of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. What can I do about my information at your company?
GDPR and other laws provide you with certain rights, procedures for implementation of and exceptions to these rights. When allowed by law, you can:
- Submit a request for confirmation that the Company is processing the data related to you. If the Company process the data related to you, request access to the data processed and related information;
- Submit a request to correct inaccurate or incorrect information used or to supplement it when it is not complete;
- Submit a request to delete the information we have about you if we use it illegally;
- Submit a request to restrict the processing of your information – if you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing of the data, if you do not accept that your data would be deleted which was illegally processed, or if you need the data to claim, execute or defend legal claims;
- Object to collection, use and storage of your information at our Company – when we process data based on the Company’s legal and / or third party interests;
- Submit a request to transfer (receive) the data that you provided to us under the contract or giving the consent and which we process by automated means, generally using electronic form;
- To withdraw any consents given to us regarding information used about you – when we use the data based on your consent;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and seek a judicial remedy.
Yes. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) when you browse websites. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work in a better, more efficient way. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as cookies.
Our website leaves cookies as described in the table below.
9. How can I manage cookies?
You can configure your browser to decline some or all cookies or to ask for your permission before accepting them. Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website. For information on how to adjust or change your browser settings, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
For the information on, policy and control options for the third party cookies, please read cookie policies of such third parties.
10. Social Media Services
If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service (e.g. Facebook or Google), we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and profile image, as authorized by that service. You have the ability to modify your privacy settings on these third party social media websites.